STEP 1: CLEANSE
HEAD-TO-TOE GENTLE, MOISTURISING CLEANSING FOR YOUR LITTLE ONES
Suu Balm Kids Dual Soothing & Moisturising Head-to-Toe Wash is a gentle, soothing formulation that’s safe for everyday use on kids and babies with dry, sensitive or eczema prone skin.
• Formulated by the National Skin Centre (NSC)
• Ingredients specially and carefully selected by Dr Tey Hong Liang, a senior dermatologist who runs the ‘Itch Clinic’ at the NSC
• Contains 5 moisturising ingredients, including rich shea butter and sodium hyaluronate
• The absence of parabens, preservatives and artificial fragrances makes this product suitable for all skin types.
STEP 2: MOISTURISE
A GENTLE FORMULA BASED ON NATURAL INGREDIENTS TO SUIT KIDS WITH VERY SENSITIVE SKIN
Suu Balm Kids contains a specific ingredient to provide rapid itch relief for kids – menthol – which acts by cooling the skin, and triggering receptors in the nerves in the skin, blocking the transmission of itch signals to the brain. At the same time, Ceramides help in restoring the skin’s moisture.
• Menthol for fast, cooling itch relief and Ceramides to restore skin moisture.
• The absence of steroids makes this product suitable for all skin types.
WHEN TO USE & NOT TO USE
Use Suu Balm Kids Dual Soothing & Moisturising Head-to-Toe Wash when showering or bathing, daily or more often if needed. Apply from head to toe to gently cleanse, and then rinse off. Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. For best results, keep your showers short and do not use water that’s too hot. After showering, pat your skin dry and apply your Suu Balm Kids Moisturiser to body regions with itch or dryness.
Start with a small amount and apply Suu Balm Kids Dual Rapid Itch Relieving & Restoring Ceramide Moisturiser as often as needed to help relieve itch and leave the skin feeling soft and moisturised. Increase usage as required. Do not use on open/cut skin, near the mouth and eyes; menthol can sting if applied to these areas. Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.