RICH & COOLING FACIAL CREAM TO RELIEVE ITCH, SOOTHE IRRITATION, REDUCE REDNESS & INTENSELY MOISTURISE
• Formulated by the National Skin Centre (NSC)
• Rapid and cooling itch relief without stinging the eyes!
• Great moisturising effect with premium moisturising ingredients- 5 different types of ceramides
• Safflower (linoleic & linolenic acid) for natural moisturising
• Lightweight, non-sticky for comfortable use all day!
• Anti-inflammatory effect from Linolenic and Linoleic acid to reduce redness and hypersensitivity
• 88% of users find that Suu Balm Cooling Itch Relief Facial Moisturiser, relieve itch on their face in less than 5 minutes!
• 88% of users find that Suu Balm Cooling Itch Relief Facial Moisturiser, is lightweight and easily absorbed into the skin.
• 100% of users find that Suu Balm Cooling Itch Relief Facial Moisturiser, is deeply moisturising!
• The absence of parabens, steroids and artificial fragrances makes this product suitable for all skin types.
*survey done in July 2019, data on file.
INGREDIENTS CAREFULLY CHOSEN TO BE SUITABLE FOR USE ON THE FACE
DRYING ALCOHOL FREE – PARABENS, STEROIDS & FRAGRANCE FREE
COOLING RAPID ITCH RELIEF– SOOTHE & REDUCE SKIN REDNESS – MOISTURISES IRRITATED SKIN
5X CERAMIDES TO RESTORE & REPLENISH SKIN BARRIER – SUITABLE FOR ALL SKIN TYPES
Water, Glycerin, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Propanediol, Albatrellus Ovinus Extract, Citric Acid, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Menthyl Lactate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetearyl Glucoside, Butylene Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ceramide NP, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Glyceryl Stearate, Cholesterol, Ceramide NS, Ceramide AS, Ceramide AP, Ceramide EOP,1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tropolone, Saccharide Isomerate, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Carbomer, Dipropylene Glycol, Aminomethyl Propanol, Sodium Hyaluronate, PCA
WHEN TO USE & NOT TO USE
Apply and massage on to your face and neck until the cream is fully absorbed. Apply every morning and night after cleansing with Suu Balm Gentle Moisturising Facial Cleanser or whenever your skin is itchy, dry or irritated during the day. Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Avoid applying on open/cut skin, apply around the wound instead.